The IT services that we have launched allow you to interact with teachers and offices, remaining constantly up-to-date with the status of your studies and activity within the Department and the University. You can also use the IT and language labs, and study online using the DIR e-learning platform.
We advise you to check every day:
- the Department of Humanities website which you are currently browsing.
- your official university email address, in this format “email@example.com” which you can consult here.
- The email service is activated for all students registered on Bachelor’s. Master’s, research PhD and advanced training courses at the Università del Piemonte Orientale.You do not need to apply for this.
Also, don’t forget to check the university website at: www.uniupo.it
You also have access to:
- the portal "Online Services for Students” which allows you to view your university status, checking your personal details in real time along with exams taken, fees paid and administrative procedures completed. You can also register for credit-based exams. Remember: if you cannot access "Online Services for Students”, it means your password has been blocked by the system (usually after a certain number of failed attempts to log in). In this case, you must contact the DISUM Student Services office and ask for your password to be reset for “Services online”.
- The DIR-online teaching portal, where you can find teaching content that teachers upload as supplementary materials for the lessons in class
- The website “Infobox” which offers a series of useful links regarding online services from the University. It is the homepage of all PCs made available to students at the university Infopoints.
Go to Infobox